Vision Board

I finally got around to making a polished version of my vision board from Date With Destiny.

What do you think?

Vision Board 2007

If you like what you see here, subscribe to Set Higher Standards and get inspiring content delivered regularly right to your e-mail inbox or RSS reader!

March 15, 2007 at 6:09 am

Posted in Uncategorized

1. Nice board. I tend to use more magazine cut-offs and photos on mine.

Glad to discover your website via your comment on Tim’s 4 hour body blog entry.

Amit

Amit C

December 16, 2010 at 10:10 am

2. Awesome board! I created a manifestation book back in 2005 plus several small vision boards. Its very cool to actually see things begin to manifest at the most divine time.

Jennifer

April 1, 2010 at 4:09 am

3. A warm greeting to everybody! Hello to all,i am a new member of this forum and hope to have a good experience here

janiceenberg

June 15, 2009 at 4:23 am

4. Hello

I need full kit of solar energy complect for my home, Where I can look at thechnical specifications and examples? We search on internet and not find this. :( Please if you have some instruction please post.

blangolcawl

November 17, 2008 at 4:53 pm

5. I’ve found the coolest and most effective tool to help with the visualization process – a great vision board software called Mind Movies Creator.

It was created by Ryan Higgins to help others visualize and manifest the life of their dreams. See a video and find out why here http://www.squidoo.com/vision-board-software

A Mind Movie allows you to create a vision of what you want, together with your Favorite song… the one that makes you feel good, the one that makes you want to dance, the one that makes you smile and sing along.
    It’s like a 3 minute slide show/movie of your perfect life.

I’m trying it out now.

I’m having fun making my own vision board/mind movie.

And because it’s a software, no need to cut up magazines!

Thanks.

Eric

Eric

August 25, 2008 at 12:50 pm

6. Hi!
    My name is Tomas!

Loghikeels

June 30, 2007 at 2:29 am

7. Hi Scoot, I did this vision board at a Tony Robbins weeklong seminar.

It is really powerful, but I did do another (more visual) vision board using pictures. You can see that here:

June 14, 2007 at 4:30 am

8. Hi Ravi

I love the work on your Vision Board. I have always had a love for photography so my Vision Board is more focused on the images that resonate the loudest to me.

It’s great to see the word on Vision Boards is spreading around the web.

I made one online at a new website

Some great people on the site as well.

Scoot

June 12, 2007 at 7:25 pm

9. [...] making steady progress toward my goals (gaining muscle mass, writing a book, [...]

10. My vision board experience has been fantastic. Ever since I read the free report by Bob Proctor I’ve been getting so much success with my daily routine of focusing on my vision board. The results have been mind blowing. Pick a copy of your own free report here. You won’t be disappointed:

Tegan

May 9, 2007 at 2:59 pm

11. Hey Ravi, very inspiring stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Ralph

Ralph

April 18, 2007 at 12:18 am

12. Hey Linda, glad you like it. Checkout out your site. That software looks pretty interesting!

April 11, 2007 at 5:34 am

13. Hi Ravi,

wow, I love your Vision Board. Very cool! I like the “being my true self”, to me this is the ultimate goal. I think it will create true peacefulness and I think it will automatically lead to enjoying life and being an example to others :)

For myself I created the possibility of responsibility, inspiration and being happy NOW. (after doing a Landmark Education course, have you done that? It is amazing). My personal Vision Board reflects that possibility. I have a card board one, and a computer based one which shows on my computer screen all the time.

Thanks for sharing your Vision Board, it sure is inspiring!

Linda
    OrangePeel Vision Boards

Linda Boertjens

April 10, 2007 at 9:55 pm

14. Hi Ravi,

I’m going through a similar phase in my life, and re-evaluating my goals. I recently posted a list of thirty things I want to do by the time I’m thirty. Have a look.

Nice blog, BTW. Have subscribed to it.

Gauravonomics

April 8, 2007 at 10:50 am

15. [...] Saturday’s PowerGroup meetup, we made vision boards. Unlike my Date With Destiny vision board, this one was much simpler and more visual. It has four key sectors 1) Wealth 2) Vitality 3) [...]

16. This is awesome and very motivating for me. All the best with everything you are working towards. You are an amazing individual!

Robert Cheeke

March 28, 2007 at 8:12 am

17. No, I have that post in mind in my brainstormed list. But I won’t be posting it quite yet, as I have some adjustments I want to make to it. But I’ll put a little more priority on this, since I know others want to see it now.

Alex Shalman

March 24, 2007 at 1:58 pm

18. Hey Alex, I also had read your post :)

Do you have a picture of your vision board you’d be willing to post? I’m always interested in how other people are approaching their’s. ….and yes I know…you have things against “sharing goals” :) but perhaps this could be an exception?

March 24, 2007 at 3:04 am

19. Hey Ravi,

I’ve seen this article before, and I like your vision board. I have the old-school conventional vision board, you can check out how I made it.

Alex Shalman

March 23, 2007 at 8:44 pm

20. click on the picture to go to my flick photostream. from their you can click to see a different size of the image. The largest size is easier to read.

alternatively, I have a 5 foot wide poster board version of this hanging in my crib. Stop by next time you guys are at minnies.

March 20, 2007 at 4:26 am

21. Do you have a bigger version? It’s sort of hard to read some of the text.

Paul