I re-entered my orbit this week, after a wonderful week of yoga followed immediately by a few days of business meetings. Baptiste Level 1 Teacher Training was incredibly challenging, in all the right ways. Physically, emotionally, mentally.
A few key distinctions I picked up from this week with 142 amazing yoga friends:
- Your body can go farther, longer and harder than you think.
- Your attitude and outlook on life will determine your reality.
- The most important question we have in life is “Who am I?” Ponder this daily.
- Approach every moment with an “empty cup” and the world will fill it with more that you’ve imagined.
- Our “stories” have run or lives in the past, but the future can be different.
- Teaching in fun and I have an gift for doing so that must be shared.
I head to Level 2 Teacher Training in a few weeks (in Montana). Round 2 will focus on even more “inner work,” that is to say, improving our ability to be present and teach from our hearts.