Here is part 2 (of 3) of my interview with Vegan Bodybuilder Robert Cheeke. You can see part 1 of the interview here.
In this segment, we cover:
- Robert’s story of transformation from 125 pounder to 200 pound vegan bodybuilder
- How to gain weight on a plant-based diet
- The importance of a journal – keeping track of your goals and training progress
- Tips to staying motivated and achieving goals
<if you can’t see the video embedded in this post, click here>
A few months ago I got the chance to sit down with Robert Cheeke, my good friend and an accomplished vegan bodybuilder. Robert is currently super-busy working on his second documentary (“Vegan Brothers in Iron”), his first book (due out sometime soon!) and touring the country as a representative for Vega and as motivational speaker. He frequently gives talks at health/fitness festivals, universities and vegetarian/animal rights conferences.
Robert is a super-motivating guy who really walks his talk – he’s been vegan for over 15 years and in that time has gone from 120 pounder to 190+ pound bodybuilder, all using 100% plant-based nutrition. I split the interview into three different clips. I’ll post the second two in the next week or two, but wanted to share this one with you right away.
In this <10 minute clip, we discuss:
- What Robert is up to – filming, speaking, competing!
- Update on his latest competitions
- Common nutrition “pitfalls” many vegans make
- His favorite 100% plant-based protein sources
Vegan Bodybuilder Robert Cheeke Interview (Part 1/3)
BTW…if you have questions for Robert, please leave them in the comments to this post and we’ll address them in a future post.
Those who don’t believe that you can be strong and healthy on a plant-based diet need to take a look at Robert Cheeke. Robert’s a good friend of mine, and is living proof that you can really achieve outstanding physical health as a Vegan.
Continue reading Vegan Muscle