Came across some notes from from a few Tony Robbins programs I attended. As we emerge from the holiday’s and the overeating that typically goes along with it, these will come in handy to help us get back on track.
Eight Key Principles for Maximum Nourishment….as taught by Tony Robbins
- Break your fast every morning with green vegetables, green juices, non-acid producing, low-sugar fruits and fruit juices or light alkalizing foods only
- Properly combine your foods for maximum health. Eat one concentrated food in a meal and do not combine carbohydrates and proteins in the same meal
- Eat comfortable amounts of food to maximize energy and nutrition
- Consume quality oils (Udo’s oil, flax, primrose and olive oil)
- Do not eat when you are stressed or tired
- Do not drink water during meals (dilutes the digestive fire)
- Eat organic food whenever possible
- Do not eat condensed foods, especially animal proteins, immediately before going to bed
Other general tips….
- Consume 70% from water-rich foods (raw-living foods) – have a salad with every meal!
- Avoid animal flesh – it’s highly acid-producing
- Avoid dairy – it’s highly acid producing
- Eliminate acid-addictions (caffeine, sugar, salt, nicotine, alcohol)
- Eliminate processed fats
Try the above for 10 days and see how you feel! Make it a 10 day challenge to your own health and wellness. Ask a buddy to join you!